CYSA Sponsors

Advanced Seamless Gutters   Arrowhead Dental   Atkisson Electric Inc.   Atlantic Animal Hospital   Atlantic Trophy   Baxter Design Build   Block Island Ferry   Body Energy Systems Therapy   Bonnet Studio   Brick Oven Restaurant   Bridges Inc.   C.B.'s (TOPS)   Caster Creative Photography   Chariho Eye Care Associates   Charlestown Chamber of Commerce   Charlestown Famous Pizza   Charlestown Mini-Super   Children's Dentistry of Westerly   Earth Care Farm   Fantastic Umbrella Factory   Grimes Auto Body   Holy Cow   John Ward Physical Therapy   K & S Pizza   Kim Kelley Allstate Agency   Lathrop Insurance Agency   Lickety Splits   Ma and Pa's Market   MotterStitch Co. Inc.   New Hope Chapel   Oatley's Restaurant   Ocean House Marina   Ray Willis Toys & Bikes   Rhythm & Roots   Richmond Veterinary Clinic   RPE Waste Services   South County Orthopedics   St. Mary's Parish   The Children's Village   Town Pizza II   Trawlworks   V & M Construction   Washington County Turf Farms, Inc.   Westerly Community Credit Union   Westerly Health Center   Westerly Sanitation   Woodmansee Insurance, Inc.   Wyoming Hardware  


Where are the practice fields?

Most practices are usually held at one of the elementary schools or at Crandall field.  Practice fields are chosen by the coach.

What days are practices?

Practices are set by the individual coaches.

I am interested in sponsoring a team. How do I do that?

Contact a board member and they will direct you to the person in charge of that.

My son/daughter decided not to play soccer. Can I get a refund?

Refunds are issued before a child is assigned to a team only.  Once they are assigned, refunds are not issued.  It is courteous to let us know that your child is not going to play either way.  Please contact the director of registration if your child is not playing.

What equipment does my son/daughter need for soccer?

They need shin guards and soccer cleats.  They will be provided a T-shirt and socks by the league.

I was told my daughter was on a waiting list, would I need to send the payment in or wait till she is placed on a team?

Send in the payment as soon as possible to CYSA, PO Box 1207, Hope Valley, RI 02832 in order for your son/daughter to be placed on a team. Unpaid players are placed on a team AFTER payment is received.

Did you receive my registration?

If you completed the online registration, you are registered.

I just registered my son/daughter where do I send the payment?

Make your check payable to Chariho Youth Soccer Asssociation and mail to CYSA,  PO Box 1207, Hope Valley, RI 02832.

How do I register my son/daughter for soccer?

Click on the registration link on the website and follow the directions.